Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Wow...where did the summer go!

School started today for Shaylei... I can't beleive she's a 5th grader already! Jayven & I worked around the house cleaning up the patio, dropping off left over yardsale stuff at the senior center, & dropped off cardboard boxes at the recycle place... We finished the morning off at the park with lunch. I love that little boy so much. He is such a big helper too...he really is!

July was busy with appts. for my sleep study, & getting my results. I do have sleep apena & started using the cpap machine. It has helped a lot after I got used to it. I had a few anxiety attacks the first week.

The week of fourth of July Mike went on a camping trip with some friends by Ellensburg. They all went four wheeling in the mountain's. He had a blast. He likes to ride his quad a lot. 

Jenifer went on a big trip for Advocare called "Success School" in Texas for four days. She went with a group from Moses Lake. She's never been away from her children that long before. I had all four grand kids for four days... I was a tired Gma! She had a lot of fun & she deserved it...thats for sure. She works so hard to make a better life for her children & herself.

August started off with a camping trip with all four grand kids & it didn't go so well. Next time we are going to a KOA campground.

Shaylei began to work with her lamb for her 4-H project. We had meetings, & running back & forth feeding the lamb named Joy. Then it was a week of getting things ready & parking the trailer & getting it set up at the fairgrounds campgrounds. Then fair week started & it was a HOT long, fun...week! Shaylei did very well with her breeding ewe Platinum & market lamb Joy. She got grandchapmion with Platinum. She got a blue ribbon & a call back ribbon with Joy.

We spent several days at the water park through out the summer. We had bbqs, & bon fires in our backyard. Shaylei had her 11th birthday Aug. 20th... We celebrated it this last weekend with family in the backyard having a bbq. She worked all summer & earned $113.00 to put towards a Kindle Fire so for her bday we all pitched in & paid for the rest of it. We had to order it & she's excited for it to come.

September 10th Mike & I are leaving for California to visit his sisters, childhood friend, & my mom & dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment