Monday, November 19, 2012

Hmmmm... I think I'm getting it!

It took me a few hrs. to change my font colors... I changed my design, but then I didn't understand how to change the font colors and background. I wish I could figure out how to put pictures up and get my about me on the side of my post page. I hope I can get it figured out soon.

It's really windy outside today and I don't like it, the winds scares me... We had a 35 ft. tree fall in our backyard in a really bad storm in Dec. 2006 with the wind blowing 80 plus mph and torn all our lines down and we had to go stay in a hotel. It took the PUD 4 days to get power back to us. We were lucky it didn't fall on our house. The house next to us is vacant with 2 huge trees in the yard. One of them is dead and makes me nervous of where it would fall. When the weather is bad I'm always scared and worried, then I'm reminded who is control and for me to TRUST him and sometimes thats hard to do.

I've been doing some deep cleaning this last week it feels peaceful to have some things done that has been needing to be done for a very long time. I used to be so obsessive about how clean my house was and now I don't care sometimes, but yet it drives me crazy that it's a mess and not clean. I've come to the conclusion I've let it go cuz when my grandkids come to visit or live here the house gets all tore up. I tell myself it won't matter down the road. They will remember having fun here. I have few closets left to clean and then it will be time to cook for my little family.

I really wish Mike and I were going somewhere to celebrate our anniversary, but he has to work, and my grandkids will be here till Sunday. Maybe we can go another weekend. We usually don't celebrate with getting away cuz it's always around Thanksgiving. We sure didn't think of that when we got married...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment