Monday, May 25, 2015

Rainbows~

Tonight coming home from TriCities I saw a full Rainbow. I'm pretty sure I haven't seen a full rainbow since I was a little girl. I could tell it had just rained & it smelled so good. I look to the East & see part of a rainbow & I tried to take a picture of it on my phone, but I couldn't get a good picture of it. Then I saw another rainbow next to it only it was faint. I kept watching these rainbows for awhile. The faint one disappeared & then it came back & then the brighter rainbow became a full rainbow & it looked like it stretched a long ways. It was gorgeous! I could see that rainbow from King City (just outside of Pasco) all the way to the Hwy 17 cut off. It made me think about how God created that & the beauty of all that's on Earth. I was also wondering if it was touching the ground on both ends. I was thinking like a little kid...lol! I love it when God opens my eyes like that...

No comments:

Post a Comment