Tuesday, May 1, 2012

His scenery was what i took in....

 


Come near to God, and God will draw near to you. ~James 4:8~


Yesterday morning was an emotional morning and I didn't wanna go out walking, but I made myself do it anyways. I put my headphones on and listen to praise and worship music. It wasn't one of my best days. I had foot, and hip pain, and I only walked 1.9 miles! I told myself it wasn't about how far I was walking today it was about being alone with God and taking in his beautiful scenery on my walk. As we put our foot forward we have faith it will hold us up and move us to the next stride. That is the way we should have Faith in our GOD. Strong and know he is there. I'm so Thankful he never leaves us nor forsakes us. I would really be a mess if he did. And I'm thankful I can draw near to him and he will draw near to me.

My seeds are growing... the pumpkin seeds were the first to come up, then the broccoli, and then the butternut squash. It's been fun listening to Shaylei get excited about them sprouting up. She's excited to plant this garden and so am I.



   This little beauty has been enjoying time outside with her sweet little brother. I just can't get over how much she has changed this school year. It's hard to believe she will be a 5th grader next year. I miss her being able to sit in my lap and reading to her.

                                                        This little man has been showing some tempter when he's not happy about something not going his way... He loves to be outside. He's learned how to open the doors so he's to keep outside sometimes. He loves to follow Shaylei and play in the dirt.

I'm loving this weather we are having and being outside more. Being outside is good for me. I get the sun and fresh air...

1 comment:

  1. Love to read your blog Deb!!
    Good job getting out and walking even if you don't feel like it. And it is so true that when we draw near to God, He is near to us.

    ReplyDelete