Sunday, December 9, 2012

Christmas Party & Spending Time with my Sweet Grand Kids...

Friday night was Mikes Company Christmas Party. It was a fun night. The food was so good. About 10 of us continued the party downtown. It was fun laughing and joking around. I can't believe he's been working for the company for 24 yrs... Where does the time go...

Saturday Mike and I went down to Tri-Cities to take Aura and Aden shopping. They needed coats, hats, boots, and clothes. They were so happy about getting new stuff. Char said Aden was so excited that he slept with his new shoes on... Aura had been wanting this red pea coat for a while. She was so excited about getting it she took the tags off as soon as we got in the van; so she could wear it. We went to dinner at Cousins. The food is so good there. The kids enjoyed peppermint ice cream after dinner. It was a fun day spent with them. At dinner Aura says she was so grateful for all the stuff we bought her that she feels she don't deserve anything for Christmas. She's such a thoughtful and sweet girl. She always has others ahead of herself. We would of have waited to give it to them at Christmas, but they didn't have coats or hats for the winter. I couldn't stand it anymore knowing they didn't have what they needed for winter. And they were in need of clothes.

I have a coffee date, a lunch date, and a dinner date this week planned with three friends. I have some more closet cleaning, and some rearranging of furniture to do this week.

I'm hoping to get some pictures uploaded this week. I think I'm going to get it figured out.

No comments:

Post a Comment