Friday, February 1, 2013

Lifes blessings & Very sad news!

I know its been a long time since I've blogged. My computer is having some issues & it needs to be tuned up & cleaned out. This will be a long winded blog..

We found out the end of Nov. a friend has cancer.... That word just sucks the wind out of you! Shes had two surgeries & will start her treatment next Monday. It will be 5 days a week for 5 weeks & its not going to be very pleasnt for her... I pray this treatment works for her... This is one of those places God will use me to help her with house cleaning, grocery shopping, or just visiting with her. I will keep praying for her.
Please PRAY for her with me

On Dec. 15th Mike & I went to Tri-Cities & picked up Aura & Aden to take them shopping for clothes, boots, shoes, coats, & hats. (I really scored on shirts for Aura I found a clerance rack & got 7 shirts at $5.00 ea. & 1 for $3.00) Times are tough for their Mom, she doesn't have a job. Shes been looking hard for one. Then we took them to dinner at Cousins. I love it there... Aura was a very GREATFUL little girl at the end of the day. She told us at dinner she didn't feel she should get any presents for Christmas cuz she was so blessed that day. She is such a sweet little girl. Aden was so excited about his new shoes he picked out. Char said he wanted to sleep with them on. I told her to let him. :) It was an AMAZING day spent with them. I love those kids so much. I wish they didn't live so far away. I see them less & less as they get older.

Christmas was different for us this yr. For ten yrs or so all the grand kids have always woke up at grandma's house Christmas morning. This yr. Char stayed home with her kids & her boyfriend & his kids. I didn't like it, but it is what it is. I just have to learn to deal with it! The Sat. after Christmas we went & picked up the kids to have a Christmas & spend New Years with them. Jen has her own home now. Jen & her kids did Christmas for the first time in their own home.. She invited us over to watch the kids open there presents. Even tho I didn't like this change I had a peaceful heart. When things don't go my way I get worked up & I'm not so nice at times. But this yr. was different... I accepted it & kept moving on. I Praise God for his Peace & Strength. God is good!

My battle with Bipolar at times gets out of control & I feel crazy. I get so worried about all the "whats gonna happens." With this gun control, the Obama healthcare, kids arent allowed to be kids, the cost of food is going up, gas will be going way up, I don't trust Obama! I really believe we are in the beginning of the end times & I have to be honset it scares me & it shouldn't cuz Christ will be returning to get us. I srsly need to learn to TRUST my God! I feel like I don't know how to get off the crazy merry-go-round & TRUST in HIM... I just keep reading peoples blogs, & remember there are poeple going through things worse then what I am. It does help me to see things differently. However my feelings & emotions are mine & I feel at times they are not validated. I had a few days I was pretty down & suicide came into my mind for a moment... When I get to that point it means I've allowed life to OVERWHELMED me!!! But God is so good! I do BELEIVE that!

A friend that works with mental health came to me & asked me if I would like to do some volunteer work with the Suicide Prevention Coalition. I said WHAT....srsly! Yes....I want to do that! Of course I battle with this so who better to work with people going through hard stuff & they are suicideal. It always breaks my heart when a person takes their life. Its a permeant solution to a temporary problem in life. I understand why they do it. You truly believe you have no where to go or no one truly hears you or understands you. I've been asking God to use me some where & of course I was not waiting patiently. Its so hard for me to wait on his timing so I stay stuck in the rut of life. Man I have so much to learn about how God's will for me is the best me. More then I could ever know here on earth. 

Our neighbor & his 13 yr. old daughter were killed in a tragic car accident last Sat. So sad! It's a reminder we just never know when our time is done here. I will miss that sweet little girly coming to visit us.
Please Pray for his wife & family.

Jayven had his tonsils & adenoids taken out & tubes put in last Tues. in Spokane & he's doing good. He's having good days & bad days. Today was a bad day! His poor mommy will be having a long week or two...  Right now he don't want nothing to with his Grandma. I think its cuz I drove him up there... Lol
.
I'm sooooo ready for Spring! Are you?

1 comment:

  1. I am so sad for your neighbor, how awful! And your friend, will be praying. How awesome about your volunteering, God is SO going to use you in a way you cannot imagine! I suffer from depression and I hate it sometimes, but God is so much bigger than us both and he has great plans for us!! Love ya girly!!

    ReplyDelete