Sunday, February 10, 2013

The boys & I went on a Safari Hunt....



They saw a lion eating a deer. They loved going on the safari hunt through the mud & weeds...





Aden is serious about his safari gear... I love this boy!


He said "hey that lion is eating the legs on that deer" he watches Big Cat Diary...




Jayven loved the ninoculars... I love it!


Jayven did a good job reading the compass we made it home...


Had a good weekend with these boys. The boys also rode their bikes, & I pushed them on the swing. That is one of my favorite things to do with them. The girls were lost in books, movies, & their kindle fires in Shaylei's room all weekend. The older they get the more they stay in their room & I don't like it! I can't wait for Spring, I will make them go outside then...

I finally figured out how to upload pictures on my blog from the app on my phone. Still can't get it to work on my computer.

2 comments:

  1. SO cute! you are such a good grandma!! Love reading about your adventures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Heather! They are fun. I love reading yours as well.

      Delete