Friday, February 1, 2013

Soaked up the sunshine today, along with my sweet boy!

It was a beautiful sunny warm day today! I enjoyed seeing the SUN & loved how beautiful the sunset was tonight. Jayven had a good day today. He wanted his grandma to take him for a ride today. So we took a little ride to the drive through car wash. He loves it in there. The soap changes colors on the windows & he gets excited about it. It's so cute to watch how excited he gets over the simple things in life. That's what I need to learn is to be excited over the simple things in life. I have finally figured out how to navigate through Pinterest...yeah I'm addicted now! I'm loving the ideas I'm finding & can't wait to do some of them. I saw several I can't wait to do for summer. Some of us are slow learners & I'm one of them....lol


No comments:

Post a Comment