Saturday, February 9, 2013

my friday...

It was music to my heart hearing Aden yelling "Grandma...Grandpa I MISSED you guys" with his smile from ear to ear & his eyes had a shine to them that I love to see... Aura was excited to see us too, she's just not as vocal as Aden.

Jayven is finally doing better. He was cute when Aden got here. He came running in the door yelling "Aden...Aden...Aden" while jumping up & down with a big smile on his cute face.

I love how close these kids are in their little lives. Shaylei & Aura are 8 months apart, they have been close all their lives. I love it! Aden & Jayven are almost 4 yrs. apart, they are just now getting the closeness like the girls. Of course Jayven follows everything Aden does & they both are on a constant run everywhere they go! I love it!

I had to have some breathing tests done in Wenatchee yesterday. My lungs don't expand all the way like they should. I feel like I can't get enough air at times. It really sucks gettting old... I am NOT aging gracefully...lol. So all my test for my heart are all good & now the tests for my lungs are all good. Dr. says it's due to my weight...ugh! (I'm really not that surprised) So I really need to work harder at getting educated on better food choices, & exercise. The the dr. wants me to go to a lung rehab therapy to learn how to push myself with shortness of breath. Sounds like a bunch of nonsense to me. I have to think about it. I think I'm going to jump in & join a gym & weight watchers. Obviously what I'm doing isn't working. Please Pray for me in this area.

Driving from Wenatchee down to Tri-cities & back to Moses Lake was a long day, but worth it to see those cute & sweet faces. Instead of heading to Moses Lake from George we went down hwy 243 that runs along the river & comes out by Hanford. I forgot how pretty of a drive it is. When we lived in George we always went that way to Pasco to visit Mikes brother.

I better go & enjoy the weekend with those sweet kiddos of mine.... Hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment