Monday, February 4, 2013

....the double HH (Heavy Heart) & seeking for his Comfort~

My last few days have been heavy hearted...We attend services for my neighbor & his 13 yr. old daughter yesterday. They were both killed last Sat. in a car accident. It was so sweet about 5 12-13 yr. old girls got up to speak about how much Aschile's life & friendship meant to them so young.They cried their tears for her & they will miss her so much they said. They said she always had a hug & a smile for everyone. And she did cuz she always came to my house with a big bright smile & a hug for me (I loved that little girl). It was Shaylei's first service to go to for the loss of a friend. It was a little hard for her. Middle School is harsh on this age of girls... Their emotions are all over. I really do feel bad for these poor girls at this age to lose a happy sweet smiley girlfriend... It can be very challenging for them. What I am happy about is Aschlie knows Jesus Christ as her Lord & Saviour. She will spend eternity with Jesus...forever! Praise God for that... He daddy was a good man & had a heart for God... I will miss them both, her visits & his noisy cars going up & down the streets with the throttle to the floor board...

The COMFORT was later in the evening I got to attend a beautiful first year birthday party for Kenzlie. She is truly a MIRACLE girl! Praise God for all the GLORY goes to him. We put her in your hands a yr. ago & look what you did for her, her family, & her extended family. You are an AWESOME GOD who LOVES us all. See Kenzlie is a Gastroschisis survivor (she was born with her intestines out of her belly). So it's a emotional day to celebrate her milestones of life. Some of these babies don't make it or have complications. She had so many people praying for her & her family during her difficult beginning of life. She's such a BEAUTIFUL little sweet pea!

The SUN was also shinning again yesterday... Sun makes me happy. I witnessed another beautiful Sunset last night. I love the cold crisp air in the early evening, but not for too long.

Jayven is still having a hard time recovering. He wakes his mommy up screaming... He was screaming for me in the middle of the night. Poor little guy! Praying for a speedy healing for him & minimal pain for him.

By the time I go get my grand kids from Tri-Cities this weekends it will be 5 weeks since I've seen them. That's never happened before... I'm so looking forward to seeing them this weekend.

2 comments:

  1. You are a wonderful Grandma! So happy about Kenzlie! God is SO good and faithful! I to, love the sun and am ready for it everyday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that makes me so sad about your neighbor girl and her father. There is so much pain in this world. There is much comfort though in knowing they know Jesus and are with Him now!
    Wow!! happy first birthday to Kenzlie! What a sweet miracle!
    Soak up those grandkids! I know you always do. They are so blessed to have you and Mike for grandparents.

    ReplyDelete