Wednesday, June 10, 2015

School days & Summer days~

Friday June 5th was the last day of school & it makes me sad when school is over... It means the grandkids are going into the next grade. Jayven starts kindergarten this fall. Wow...where did the last 5 & 1/2 yrs. go? I thought time went fast when my daughters were growing up. The older I get time seems to fly faster then lighting...lol! 
I love my job as a school bus driver. Kids make me laugh & I love seeing their energy for life! There are days as a substitute driver it's not so fun, but those days don't happen very often. Theres going to be some changes next school yr. My boss announced he is retiring before school starts. I was sad to hear this, yet happy for him. He's been in school transportation for 41 yrs. He's been one of my favorite bosses. There will also be changes with the office staff. There will be 4 new positions. 
I'm praying Jen will be off of graveyard shifts by then. Then I can take a regular route. There will be about 6 routes open. 
In the mean time I will enjoy summer the best I can. I still have them nasty Yellowjackets! It's not fun to be outside with them darn things swarming around you. Since they made an underground nest a few yrs. ago they have been really bad every yr. since. 
My parents are not in good health & I'm  making a trip to Cali to talk them into moving to a safer place. They both fall a lot. It's a hard thing to deal with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment