Sunday, August 9, 2015

Moments of life~

Mike went to the mountains with some friends to ride the trails on his 4-wheeler. He needed some time away. There's just something about relaxing in the woods that restores your heart, mind, & soul.


Mike loves John Deere tractors. He has a friend that restores old John Deere tractors. His friend puts a few of his tractors in parades & always asks Mike to drive one. Of course Mike says yes just to drive one. He grew up on a dairy & farmed with John Deere tractors. So these moments are sweet for him. 


Jayven is a busy boy always on the move pretending he's some character or going places. While Mike was loading up his pickup to go camping Jayven was pretending he was driving to the mountains with sound affects. He was making me laugh. He's defiantly captured grandmas heart.  


             My sweet little "HERO"


The change was pileing up on the dryer & my granddaughter Aura thinks she needs it. I love that she asked for it & didn't just take it. She's such a creative young lady. 


I love watching sunsets & sunrises I find them peaceful. I can't see sunrises very well living in town. God is so good to us giving us so many things to see with such detail, & so colorful! There's beauty in all his creation. 


I started this blog awhile ago & got interrupted by a cute curly hair sweet little boy... Sometimes I get irritated with interruptions, but then I remind myself they won't be little forever & that their little needs in their world are important to them. And I want them to feel respect from me & that they feel they are important! 

No comments:

Post a Comment